InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Cannes
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cannes expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cannes
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Cannes
Benvenuti to all Italians in Cannes! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Cannes? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Cannes the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cannes. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in Cannes Posted:
Hello, can you tell me the brand, year, km and, possibly, the prise?
Fellow Italians in Cannes
Italian Expats in Cannes help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Cannes are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the home of the world's most famous film festival.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cannes’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Cannes.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cannes to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Cannes at our Events
Our Cannes community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Nathalie Benoit and Katrin Volt, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cannes’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Cannes and generally Italians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Cannes!