Living in Cape Town | from Canada
"Fortunately, I received lots of supportive tips from other InterNations members before moving to Cape Town."
Living in Cape Town | from Australia
"Here in Cape Town, InterNations consists of a great crowd of expats. Not just anyone can join the site, and I am happy about that."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Cape Town
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cape Town expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cape Town
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Cape Town
Servus to all Austrians in Cape Town! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Cape Town? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Cape Town will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cape Town. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Cape Town
Austrian Expats in Cape Town share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Cape Town exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The city on the cape of good hope, also known as Ikapa.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cape Town’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Cape Town.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cape Town to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Cape Town at our Events
Our community in Cape Town is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Armin Roggendorf and Jessy Lipperts, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cape Town’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Cape Town as well as Austrians in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Cape Town!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in South Africa
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: