Living in Cape Town | from Canada
"Fortunately, I received lots of supportive tips from other InterNations members before moving to Cape Town."
Living in Cape Town | from Australia
"Here in Cape Town, InterNations consists of a great crowd of expats. Not just anyone can join the site, and I am happy about that."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Cape Town
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cape Town expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cape Town
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Cape Town
Willkommen to all Germans in Cape Town! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Cape Town? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Cape Town will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cape Town. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Cape Town
German Expats in Cape Town share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Cape Town exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The city on the cape of good hope, also known as Ikapa.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cape Town’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Cape Town.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cape Town to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Cape Town at our Events
Our community in Cape Town is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Johannes Kraus and Jessy Lipperts, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cape Town’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Cape Town as well as Germans in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Cape Town!