Living in Cape Town | from Canada
"Fortunately, I received lots of supportive tips from other InterNations members before moving to Cape Town."
Living in Cape Town | from Australia
"Here in Cape Town, InterNations consists of a great crowd of expats. Not just anyone can join the site, and I am happy about that."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Cape Town
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cape Town expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cape Town
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Cape Town
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Cape Town! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Cape Town? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Cape Town will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cape Town. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Cape Town Posted:
Hi I am planning to move to CPT, atlantic seaboard. Could you tip me with pediatrician and dentist...
Fellow Spanish in Cape Town
Spanish Expats in Cape Town share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Cape Town exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The city on the cape of good hope, also known as Ikapa.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cape Town’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Cape Town.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cape Town to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Cape Town at our Events
Our community in Cape Town is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Johannes Kraus and Jessy Lipperts, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cape Town’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Cape Town as well as Spanish in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Cape Town!