Living in Casablanca | from Lebanon
"I found helpful advice for expats in Casablanca on InterNations. I can only recommend this site to every other expat out there."
Living in Casablanca | from USA
"Casablanca certainly isn't a Hollywood movie cliché. ;) Thanks to InterNations, I settled in quickly and made many expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Casablanca
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Casablanca expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Casablanca
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Casablanca
Welcome to all Australians in Casablanca! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Casablanca? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Casablanca will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Casablanca. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Casablanca
Australian Expats in Casablanca share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Casablanca exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Ad-Dār Al-Bayḍāʼ".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Casablanca’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Casablanca.
- Use the Expat Guide for Casablanca to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Casablanca at our Events
Our community in Casablanca is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Emma San Segundo and Bouchra Tiresse, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Casablanca’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the great plaza of Djeema El Fna at Marrakech. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Morocco in Casablanca as well as Australians in Morocco nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Casablanca!