Living in Casablanca | from Lebanon
"I found helpful advice for expats in Casablanca on InterNations. I can only recommend this site to every other expat out there."
Living in Casablanca | from USA
"Casablanca certainly isn't a Hollywood movie cliché. ;) Thanks to InterNations, I settled in quickly and made many expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Casablanca
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Casablanca expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Casablanca
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Casablanca
Servus to all Austrians in Casablanca! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Casablanca? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Casablanca will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Casablanca. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Casablanca
Austrian Expats in Casablanca share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Casablanca exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Ad-Dār Al-Bayḍāʼ".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Casablanca’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Casablanca.
- Use the Expat Guide for Casablanca to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Casablanca at our Events
Our community in Casablanca is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Emma San Segundo and Bouchra Tiresse, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Casablanca’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the great plaza of Djeema El Fna at Marrakech. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Morocco in Casablanca as well as Austrians in Morocco nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Casablanca!