Living in Casablanca | from Lebanon
"I found helpful advice for expats in Casablanca on InterNations. I can only recommend this site to every other expat out there."
Living in Casablanca | from USA
"Casablanca certainly isn't a Hollywood movie cliché. ;) Thanks to InterNations, I settled in quickly and made many expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Casablanca
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Casablanca expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Casablanca
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Casablanca
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Casablanca! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Casablanca? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Casablanca will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Casablanca. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Casablanca
Indian Expats in Casablanca share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Casablanca exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Ad-Dār Al-Bayḍāʼ".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Casablanca’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Casablanca.
- Use the Expat Guide for Casablanca to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Casablanca at our Events
Our community in Casablanca is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Bouchra Tiresse and Emma San Segundo, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Casablanca’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the great plaza of Djeema El Fna at Marrakech. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Morocco in Casablanca as well as Indians in Morocco nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Casablanca!