InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Cascais
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cascais expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cascais
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Cascais
Servus to all Austrians in Cascais! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Cascais? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Cascais FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cascais. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Cascais
Austrian Expats in Cascais help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Cascais are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Vila de Cascais".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cascais’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Cascais.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cascais to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Cascais at our Events
Our Cascais community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, sandra Frasco and Wesley Feaver, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cascais’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Portugal in Cascais and generally Austrians in Portugal in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Cascais!