InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Cascais
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cascais expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cascais
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Cascais
Welcome to all Canadians in Cascais! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Cascais? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Cascais Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cascais. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Cascais Posted:
I will have the same problem shortly as well, any details would be appreciated!
Your fully funded now. Cheers!
The event has been announced. We are hosting at Farol Design Hotel near the Cascais marina on the 2...
Fellow Canadians in Cascais
Canadian Expats in Cascais help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Cascais are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Vila de Cascais".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cascais’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Cascais.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cascais to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Cascais at our Events
Our Cascais community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Joao Gonçalves, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cascais’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Portugal in Cascais and generally Canadians in Portugal in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Cascais!