InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Cascais
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cascais expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cascais
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Cascais
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Cascais! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Cascais? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Cascais Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cascais. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Cascais
Indian Expats in Cascais help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Cascais are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Vila de Cascais".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cascais’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Cascais.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cascais to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Cascais at our Events
Our Cascais community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, sandra Frasco and Wesley Feaver, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cascais’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Portugal in Cascais and generally Indians in Portugal in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Cascais!