InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Cascais
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cascais expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cascais
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Cascais
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Cascais! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Cascais? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Cascais Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cascais. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Cascais
Russian Expats in Cascais help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Cascais are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Vila de Cascais".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cascais’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Cascais.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cascais to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Cascais at our Events
Our Cascais community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Wesley Feaver and sandra Frasco, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cascais’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Portugal in Cascais and generally Russians in Portugal in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Cascais!