InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Cascais
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cascais expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cascais
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Cascais
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Cascais! Would you like to meet fellow Turkish expats in Cascais? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Turkish, e.g. where in Cascais Galatasaray's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for ayran and pide?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cascais. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Turkish expats, hailing from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all regions of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in Cascais
Turkish Expats in Cascais help you with their advice
With InterNations, Turkish expats in Cascais are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Vila de Cascais".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cascais’s Turkish expats and fellow Turkish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Turkish expats in Cascais.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cascais to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Turkish embassy or Turkish cultural centre in town.
Mix and mingle with Turkish in Cascais at our Events
Our Cascais community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Wesley Feaver and sandra Frasco, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cascais’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Turkish expats to discover the westernmost point of mainland Europe. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Portugal in Cascais and generally Turkish in Portugal in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Cascais!