Living in Cayman Islands | from Kenya
"I found great tips on the InterNations platform before moving to the Caymans. I even found my current house through other members."
Living in Cayman Islands | from Germany
"Moving to the Cayman islands may sound luxurious, but it's actually moving to the middle of nowhere. InterNations helped me to meet more expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Caymans
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cayman Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cayman Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Cayman Islands
Welcome to all British in Cayman Islands! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Cayman Islands? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Cayman Islands will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cayman Islands. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Cayman Islands
British Expats in Cayman Islands share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Cayman Islands exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The British overseas territory, named after the indigenous Caiman alligators.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Caymans’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Cayman Islands.
- Use the Expat Guide for Caymans to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Cayman Islands at our Events
Our community in Cayman Islands is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Caymans’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore Pedro St. James national historic site. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Caymans in Caymans as well as British in Cayman Islands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Cayman Islands!