Living in Cayman Islands | from Kenya
"I found great tips on the InterNations platform before moving to the Caymans. I even found my current house through other members."
Living in Cayman Islands | from Germany
"Moving to the Cayman islands may sound luxurious, but it's actually moving to the middle of nowhere. InterNations helped me to meet more expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Caymans
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cayman Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cayman Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Cayman Islands
Willkommen to all Germans in Cayman Islands! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Cayman Islands? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Cayman Islands will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cayman Islands. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Cayman Islands
German Expats in Cayman Islands share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Cayman Islands exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The British overseas territory, named after the indigenous Caiman alligators.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Caymans’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Cayman Islands.
- Use the Expat Guide for Caymans to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Cayman Islands at our Events
Our community in Cayman Islands is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Caymans’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore Pedro St. James national historic site. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Caymans in Caymans as well as Germans in Cayman Islands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Cayman Islands!