Living in Chad | from Austria
"It was a relief to realize that there are more expat families settling in Chad and to have someone to discuss 'culture shock' with. "
Living in Chad | from USA
"Moving to Chad as an expat spouse did made me worry. But through InterNations, I got to know other expat women here in town. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Chad
- Join our community and get to know members of Chad’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Chadian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in N'Djamena, Abéché and many other regions
Meet Chinese Expatriates in Chad!
InterNations – Uniting Chinese living in Chad
Would you like to get in touch with other Chinese in Chad? Are you in need of help and advice from your Chinese compatriots? Or would you like to join other Chinese expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Lake Chad?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Chad or are still living in China to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Chad offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Chinese expats in Chad, coming from all over China - from Guangdong over Hunan to Shanxi.
Fellow Chinese in Chad
Find tips and advice on Chad from Chinese Expats
Of course, expat living in Chad is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Chinese is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Chadian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Chinese in Chad, residing in N'Djamena, Moundou, Abéché and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Chinese in N'Djamena.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Chinese native language, discover where to shop for Chinese food or discuss the Bayi Rockets' latest match, become a member of the Chadian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from China or Chinese-speaking expatriates in Chad.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Chad Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Chinese-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy plum sauce and fermented tofu in N'Djamena.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Chad to get information on the local Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation or the nearest Chinese consulate.
From the Sudanese savanna to the northern Tibesti mountains, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Chinese expats in Chad.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Chinese in Chad
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Chad. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Chadian peanut and squash stew, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in N'Djamena’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the Southern Savanna as well as other beautiful landmarks in Chad.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from China and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Huan yin & Foon ying from our Chinese living in Chad!