Living in Chad | from Austria
"It was a relief to realize that there are more expat families settling in Chad and to have someone to discuss 'culture shock' with. "
Living in Chad | from USA
"Moving to Chad as an expat spouse did made me worry. But through InterNations, I got to know other expat women here in town. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Chad
- Join our community and get to know members of Chad’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Chadian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in N'Djamena, Abéché and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Chad!
InterNations – Uniting Swiss living in Chad
Would you like to get in touch with other Swiss in Chad? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swiss compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swiss expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Lake Chad?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Chad or are still living in Switzerland to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Chad offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swiss expats in Chad, coming from all over Switzerland - from Graubünden over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Chad
Find tips and advice on Chad from Swiss Expats
Of course, expat living in Chad is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swiss is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Chadian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swiss in Chad, residing in N'Djamena, Moundou, Abéché and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swiss in N'Djamena.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swiss native language, discover where to shop for Swiss food or discuss the ZSC Lions' latest match, become a member of the Chadian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expatriates in Chad.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Chad Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a German or French-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mailänderli and Raclette cheese in N'Djamena.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Chad to get information on the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss consulate.
From the Sudanese savanna to the northern Tibesti mountains, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swiss expats in Chad.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swiss in Chad
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Chad. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Chadian peanut and squash stew, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in N'Djamena’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the Southern Savanna as well as other beautiful landmarks in Chad.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Switzerland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Grüezi from our Swiss living in Chad!