InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Charlotte
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Charlotte expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Charlotte
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Charlotte
Welcome to all Australians in Charlotte! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Charlotte? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Charlotte Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Charlotte. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Charlotte
Australian Expats in Charlotte help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Charlotte are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Queen City.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Charlotte’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Charlotte.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Charlotte to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Charlotte at our Events
Our Charlotte community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Gerrit Baumann and Jorge Alberto, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Charlotte’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Charlotte and generally Australians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Charlotte!