Marc De Smet
Living in Chennai | from Belgium
"I like all the possibilities this network offers to me: From finding information over my new dentist to meeting other expats in my free time."
Living in Chennai | from Belarus
"Chennai is an amazing, dynamic and bustling city, but I felt so lonely not having any friends here. Now I know many other expatriates."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Chennai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Chennai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Chennai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Chennai
Welcome to all British in Chennai! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Chennai? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Chennai Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Chennai. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Chennai
British Expats in Chennai help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Chennai are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The capital city of Tamil Nadu.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Chennai’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Chennai.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Chennai to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Chennai at our Events
Our Chennai community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Bärbel Berger and Joze Wetzels, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Chennai’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from India in Chennai and generally British in India in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Chennai!