Living in Chicago | from Germany
"At first, I tried to google all information on Chicago. Then I found InterNations and some of its local scouts gave me a personal tour."
Living in Chicago | from Sweden
"It is great to live in the Windy City and to enjoy the American way of life. However, I am also glad to attend InterNations events to meet other expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Chicago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Chicago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Chicago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Chicago
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Chicago! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Chicago? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Chicago will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Chicago. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Chicago
Brazilian Expats in Chicago share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Chicago exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Windy City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Chicago’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Chicago.
- Use the Expat Guide for Chicago to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Chicago at our Events
Our community in Chicago is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katrin Hummel and Francisco Herrera, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Chicago’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Chicago as well as Brazilians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Chicago!