Living in Chicago | from Germany
"At first, I tried to google all information on Chicago. Then I found InterNations and some of its local scouts gave me a personal tour."
Living in Chicago | from Sweden
"It is great to live in the Windy City and to enjoy the American way of life. However, I am also glad to attend InterNations events to meet other expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Chicago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Chicago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Chicago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Chicago
Witajcie to all Polish in Chicago! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Chicago? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Chicago will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Chicago. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Chicago
Polish Expats in Chicago share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Chicago exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Windy City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Chicago’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Chicago.
- Use the Expat Guide for Chicago to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Chicago at our Events
Our community in Chicago is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Francisco Herrera and Katrin Hummel, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Chicago’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Chicago as well as Polish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Chicago!