Living in Chicago | from Germany
"At first, I tried to google all information on Chicago. Then I found InterNations and some of its local scouts gave me a personal tour."
Living in Chicago | from Sweden
"It is great to live in the Windy City and to enjoy the American way of life. However, I am also glad to attend InterNations events to meet other expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Chicago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Chicago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Chicago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Chicago
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Chicago! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Chicago? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Chicago will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Chicago. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Chicago Posted:
Hello, Jaclyn, I´m looking for a teacher to whom improve my English. I´m wondering if could help ...
Have you decided on a date? I would be interested.
hi Katherine ! My name is Antonio Marques I am from Spain.and the next year (2009) I am going to...
You know I have a thing for German women Lili... LOL ... but ok, because it's you, I will extent th...
Fellow Spanish in Chicago
Spanish Expats in Chicago share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Chicago exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Windy City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Chicago’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Chicago.
- Use the Expat Guide for Chicago to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Chicago at our Events
Our community in Chicago is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nathan Greenhalgh and Joseph Shoshana, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Chicago’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Chicago as well as Spanish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Chicago!