Living in Colombo | from Switzerland
"On coming to Colombo, I was dreading the culture shock. However, expats and local contacts gave me some great advice. "
Living in Colombo | from Belgium
"It was fun to find other cricket fans among the expats around here and watch some matches at a Colombo club together. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Colombo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Colombo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Colombo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Colombo
Benvenuti to all Italians in Colombo! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Colombo? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Colombo will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Colombo. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Colombo
Italian Expats in Colombo share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Colombo exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Harbour With Leafy Mango Trees".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Colombo’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Colombo.
- Use the Expat Guide for Colombo to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Colombo at our Events
Our community in Colombo is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Anu Perera, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Colombo’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the cultural heartland of Sri Lanka. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Sri Lanka in Colombo as well as Italians in Sri Lanka nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Colombo!