Living in Colombo | from Switzerland
"On coming to Colombo, I was dreading the culture shock. However, expats and local contacts gave me some great advice. "
Living in Colombo | from Belgium
"It was fun to find other cricket fans among the expats around here and watch some matches at a Colombo club together. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Colombo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Colombo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Colombo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Colombo
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Colombo! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Colombo? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Colombo will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Colombo. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Russian Expats in Colombo Posted:
Hi! I know one wonderful place! Apartment in Colombo 4, Franfurt place. This is nice place fully...
No replys(((((( And I need native English teacher too (from any English speaking country). My clas...
Fellow Russians in Colombo
Russian Expats in Colombo share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Colombo exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Harbour With Leafy Mango Trees".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Colombo’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Colombo.
- Use the Expat Guide for Colombo to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Colombo at our Events
Our community in Colombo is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Anu Perera, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Colombo’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the cultural heartland of Sri Lanka. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Sri Lanka in Colombo as well as Russians in Sri Lanka nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Colombo!