Living in Conakry | from Egypt
"Getting in touch with other expats helped me cope with such difficulties as the sporadic power cuts in Conakry much faster..."
Living in Conakry | from Spain
"Was absolutely delighted to network with Conakry contacts to learn more about Guinean culture."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Conakry
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Conakry expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Conakry
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Conakry
Welcome to all British in Conakry! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Conakry? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Conakry will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Conakry. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
British Expats in Conakry Posted:
Ibrahim, I would recommend that you get to know the folks at Ambrose Pare Hospital in Camayenne....
Hi Dries, There is one Dive opertor that I know about. They advertise "Tout pour la Plongee...
The International Club of Conakry is American-owned and Managed. It is located in Miniere about 15...
The International Club of Conakry (ICC) is a “Home Away from Home” and a “Haven of Safe Refug...
Fellow British in Conakry
British Expats in Conakry share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Conakry exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Guinea's economic, financial and cultural centre.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Conakry’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Conakry.
- Use the Expat Guide for Conakry to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Conakry at our Events
Our community in Conakry is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Conakry’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the Soumba waterfalls. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Guinea in Conakry as well as British in Guinea nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Conakry!