InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Cordoba
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cordoba expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cordoba
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Cordoba
Willkommen to all Germans in Cordoba! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Cordoba? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Cordoba will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cordoba. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
German Expats in Cordoba Posted:
I am regularly in Cordoba because of my partner. She is Argentinian and we are spending all our vac...
Fellow Germans in Cordoba
German Expats in Cordoba share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Cordoba exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in La Docta.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cordoba’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Cordoba.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cordoba to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Cordoba at our Events
Our community in Cordoba is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cordoba’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore Mt Aconcagua. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Argentina in Cordoba as well as Germans in Argentina nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Cordoba!