InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Cordoba
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cordoba expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cordoba
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Cordoba
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Cordoba! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Cordoba? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Cordoba will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cordoba. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Russian Expats in Cordoba Posted:
Hi Megan I think yeah well in Burda you can find patterns , that is where I find mine or you trace...
Fellow Russians in Cordoba
Russian Expats in Cordoba share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Cordoba exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in La Docta.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cordoba’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Cordoba.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cordoba to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Cordoba at our Events
Our community in Cordoba is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cordoba’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore Mt Aconcagua. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Argentina in Cordoba as well as Russians in Argentina nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Cordoba!