Living in Cotonou | from Czech Republic
"There's only a small expat circle here in Cotonou, but this gave me the chance to say hello to everyone on InterNations! "
Living in Cotonou | from USA
"Before I came here as an expat, I only knew Benin as home of actor Djimon Honsou. But now Cotonou & InterNations is my home too. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Cotonou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cotonou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cotonou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Cotonou
Welcome to all Australians in Cotonou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Cotonou? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Cotonou will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cotonou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Cotonou
Australian Expats in Cotonou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Cotonou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the mouth of the "River of Death".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cotonou’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Cotonou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cotonou to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Cotonou at our Events
Our community in Cotonou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cotonou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the Royal Palaces at Abomey. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Benin in Cotonou as well as Australians in Benin nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Cotonou!