Living in Cotonou | from Czech Republic
"There's only a small expat circle here in Cotonou, but this gave me the chance to say hello to everyone on InterNations! "
Living in Cotonou | from USA
"Before I came here as an expat, I only knew Benin as home of actor Djimon Honsou. But now Cotonou & InterNations is my home too. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Cotonou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cotonou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cotonou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Cotonou
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Cotonou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Cotonou? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Cotonou will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cotonou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Cotonou
Brazilian Expats in Cotonou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Cotonou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the mouth of the "River of Death".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cotonou’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Cotonou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cotonou to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Cotonou at our Events
Our community in Cotonou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cotonou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the Royal Palaces at Abomey. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Benin in Cotonou as well as Brazilians in Benin nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Cotonou!