Living in Cotonou | from Czech Republic
"There's only a small expat circle here in Cotonou, but this gave me the chance to say hello to everyone on InterNations! "
Living in Cotonou | from USA
"Before I came here as an expat, I only knew Benin as home of actor Djimon Honsou. But now Cotonou & InterNations is my home too. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Cotonou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cotonou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cotonou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Cotonou
Welcome to all British in Cotonou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Cotonou? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Cotonou will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cotonou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Cotonou
British Expats in Cotonou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Cotonou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the mouth of the "River of Death".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cotonou’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Cotonou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cotonou to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Cotonou at our Events
Our community in Cotonou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cotonou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the Royal Palaces at Abomey. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Benin in Cotonou as well as British in Benin nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Cotonou!