Living in Cotonou | from Czech Republic
"There's only a small expat circle here in Cotonou, but this gave me the chance to say hello to everyone on InterNations! "
Living in Cotonou | from USA
"Before I came here as an expat, I only knew Benin as home of actor Djimon Honsou. But now Cotonou & InterNations is my home too. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Cotonou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cotonou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cotonou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Cotonou
Bienvenue to all French in Cotonou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Cotonou? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Cotonou will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cotonou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Cotonou
French Expats in Cotonou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Cotonou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the mouth of the "River of Death".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cotonou’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Cotonou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cotonou to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Cotonou at our Events
Our community in Cotonou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cotonou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the Royal Palaces at Abomey. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Benin in Cotonou as well as French in Benin nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Cotonou!