Living in Cotonou | from Czech Republic
"There's only a small expat circle here in Cotonou, but this gave me the chance to say hello to everyone on InterNations! "
Living in Cotonou | from USA
"Before I came here as an expat, I only knew Benin as home of actor Djimon Honsou. But now Cotonou & InterNations is my home too. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Cotonou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cotonou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cotonou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Cotonou
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Cotonou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Cotonou? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Cotonou will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cotonou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Indian Expats in Cotonou Posted:
Hello Elza did u manage to get the required apartment.
There are different gym...depends on what kind of gym you are looking....expensive...moderate?
hi sarah, good to know your views. i hope you enjoyed your stay till date. As CRS Iis our worki...
I am also planning to move to Benin by next month. Any Indian restaurant there? pls reply
Hi Eva !!! Welcome to Benin.. Give a call at 96 22 01 46 for any assistance you need in Beni...
Fellow Indians in Cotonou
Indian Expats in Cotonou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Cotonou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the mouth of the "River of Death".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cotonou’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Cotonou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cotonou to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Cotonou at our Events
Our community in Cotonou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cotonou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the Royal Palaces at Abomey. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Benin in Cotonou as well as Indians in Benin nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Cotonou!