Living in Cotonou | from Czech Republic
"There's only a small expat circle here in Cotonou, but this gave me the chance to say hello to everyone on InterNations! "
Living in Cotonou | from USA
"Before I came here as an expat, I only knew Benin as home of actor Djimon Honsou. But now Cotonou & InterNations is my home too. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Cotonou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cotonou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cotonou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Cotonou
Benvenuti to all Italians in Cotonou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Cotonou? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Cotonou will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cotonou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Cotonou
Italian Expats in Cotonou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Cotonou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the mouth of the "River of Death".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cotonou’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Cotonou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cotonou to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Cotonou at our Events
Our community in Cotonou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cotonou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the Royal Palaces at Abomey. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Benin in Cotonou as well as Italians in Benin nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Cotonou!