Living in Croatia | from Germany
"The InterNations network helped me transition from a study abroad student to a resident of Zagreb."
Living in Croatia | from Great Britain
"The InterNations network helped me get in contact with other expats and internationally minded people in Zagreb."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Croatia
- Join our community and get to know members of Croatia’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Croatian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Zagreb, Rijeka and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Croatia!
InterNations – Connecting Swiss living in Croatia
Are you looking for fellow Swiss in Croatia? Do you need advice and tips from your Swiss countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Swiss expats to discover attractions like Istra peninsula together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Croatia or still residing at home in Switzerland to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Croatia provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Swiss expats in Croatia, planting their roots across Switzerland - from Graubünden, over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Croatia
Receive Information and Tips about Croatia from Swiss Expats
Obviously, expat life in Croatia is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Swiss compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Croatian culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Swiss in Croatia, living in Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Rijeka and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Swiss in Zagreb.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Swiss mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Swiss food or chatting about ZSC Lions' latest match, join the Croatian InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expats in Croatia.
- Receive and share advice in our Croatia Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a German or French-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Zagreb.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Croatia to find institutions like the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss embassy.
From the densely wooded mountains of the Dinaric Alps to the plains, lakes and rolling hills of the continental north, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Swiss expats in Croatia.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Swiss in Croatia
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Croatia. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Croatian paški sir, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Zagreb’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit the central highlands, where Zagreb is located and other impressive landmarks across Croatia.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Switzerlandand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Grüezi from our Swiss living in Croatia!