Living in Czech Republic | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Czech Republic | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Czech Republic
- Join our community and get to know members of Czech Republic’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Czech expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Prague, Ostrava and many other regions
Meet Russian Expatriates in Czech Republic!
InterNations – Connecting Russians living in Czech Republic
Are you looking for fellow Russians in Czech Republic? Do you need advice and tips from your Russian countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Russian expats to discover attractions like the Giant Mountains together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Czech Republic or still residing at home in Russia to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Czech Republic provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Russian expats in Czech Republic, planting their roots across Russia - from Ivanovo, over Vologda to Kursk.
Fellow Russians in Czech Republic
Receive Information and Tips about Czech Republic from Russian Expats
Obviously, expat life in Czech Republic is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Russian compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Czech culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Russians in Czech Republic, living in Prague, Pilsen, Ostrava and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Russians in Prague or Russians in Brno.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Russian mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Russian food or chatting about Dynamo Moscow's latest match, join the Czech InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Russia or Russian-speaking expats in Czech Republic.
- Receive and share advice in our Czech Republic Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a Russian-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha in Prague.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Czech Republic to find institutions like the local Russian cultural institute or the nearest Russian embassy.
From Bohemia, crossed by the streams of Elbe and Vltava, to the hilly borderland of Moravia, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Russian expats in Czech Republic.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Russians in Czech Republic
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Czech Republic. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Czech vepřo–knedlo–zelo, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Prague’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit Olomouc's university town and other impressive landmarks across Czech Republic.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Russiaand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Dobro pozhalovat from our Russians living in Czech Republic!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Russian Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: