Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Dakar
Welcome to all Australians in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Australian Expats in Dakar Posted:
Whether you NEED a 4x4 or not, really just depends on your standards - and how willing you are for ...
Hi Sofi, Maybe its a bit to late, but we have some nice rooms and a studio apartmetn for rent in M...
Fellow Australians in Dakar
Australian Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tania Beard and Thomas Hussard, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Australians in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Dakar!