Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Dakar
Welkom to all Dutch in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Dakar
Dutch Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kathrine Milan and Thomas Hussard, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Dutch in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Dakar!