Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Dakar
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Dakar
Indian Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kathrine Milan and Alisa Hamilton, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Indians in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Dakar!