Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Dakar
Fáilte to all Irish in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Dakar Posted:
Haha yes I do take my duties as an Irish person very seriously. Well as my post made up 50% of the ...
Fellow Irish in Dakar
Irish Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tania Beard and Kathrine Milan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Irish in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Dakar!