Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Dakar
Benvenuti to all Italians in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Dakar
Italian Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kathrine Milan and Alisa Hamilton, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Italians in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Dakar!