Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Dakar
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Dakar Posted:
Boa tarde Ivana, Dar aulas de português no Senegal pode ser complicado, por causa da economia. ...
My room in Mamelles will be free soon, Let me know if you are interested
Bonjour Juana, Je ne sais pas si vous avez déjà loué votre chambre, mais sinon j'aimerai bien...
Fellow Portuguese in Dakar
Portuguese Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Thomas Hussard and Kathrine Milan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Portuguese in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Dakar!