Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Dakar
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Dakar
Swedish Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kathrine Milan and Alisa Hamilton, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Swedish in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Dakar!