Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Dakar
Grüezi to all Swiss in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Dakar
Swiss Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Alisa Hamilton and Kathrine Milan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Swiss in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Dakar!