Living in Dallas | from Spain
"From real estate to community volunteering, the range of expat networking tips from our Dallas Scouts is amazingly broad. "
Living in Dallas | from Brazil
"Who knew that Dallas has got its own Oktoberfest? It was a hoot and a half to go for a beer with the local expat crowd! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Dallas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dallas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dallas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Dallas
Servus to all Austrians in Dallas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Dallas? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Dallas will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dallas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Dallas
Austrian Expats in Dallas share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Dallas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Big D".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dallas’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Dallas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dallas to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Dallas at our Events
Our community in Dallas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Annett Brown and Oren Jacobi, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dallas’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Dallas as well as Austrians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Dallas!