Living in Dallas | from Spain
"From real estate to community volunteering, the range of expat networking tips from our Dallas Scouts is amazingly broad. "
Living in Dallas | from Brazil
"Who knew that Dallas has got its own Oktoberfest? It was a hoot and a half to go for a beer with the local expat crowd! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Dallas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dallas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dallas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Dallas
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Dallas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Dallas? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Dallas will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dallas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Dallas
Indian Expats in Dallas share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Dallas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Big D".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dallas’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Dallas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dallas to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Dallas at our Events
Our community in Dallas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Heidy Gil and Annett Brown, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dallas’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Dallas as well as Indians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Dallas!