Living in Dallas | from Spain
"From real estate to community volunteering, the range of expat networking tips from our Dallas Scouts is amazingly broad. "
Living in Dallas | from Brazil
"Who knew that Dallas has got its own Oktoberfest? It was a hoot and a half to go for a beer with the local expat crowd! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Dallas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dallas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dallas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Dallas
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Dallas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Dallas? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Dallas will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dallas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Dallas
Portuguese Expats in Dallas share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Dallas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Big D".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dallas’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Dallas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dallas to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Dallas at our Events
Our community in Dallas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Annett Brown and Heidy Gil, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dallas’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Dallas as well as Portuguese in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Dallas!