Living in Dallas | from Spain
"From real estate to community volunteering, the range of expat networking tips from our Dallas Scouts is amazingly broad. "
Living in Dallas | from Brazil
"Who knew that Dallas has got its own Oktoberfest? It was a hoot and a half to go for a beer with the local expat crowd! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Dallas
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dallas expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dallas
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Dallas
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Dallas! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Dallas? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Dallas will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dallas. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Russian Expats in Dallas Posted:
Please call 1-800-924-4427 ext 2393 ask for Lena. I'll be happy to help. We are local in Plano.
Hi Praveen Aggarwal! Yes I am still looking for a job! May you please contact me on my email Liliya...
Raine! Thank you, I noticed his profile but didn't have a chance to contact him directly. Will try...
My husband runs the international operations for Daryl Flood. I know that they deal with expats mov...
Fellow Russians in Dallas
Russian Expats in Dallas share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Dallas exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Big D".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dallas’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Dallas.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dallas to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Dallas at our Events
Our community in Dallas is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Heidy Gil and Annett Brown, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dallas’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Dallas as well as Russians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Dallas!