Living in Dar es Salaam | from Portugal
"Finding contacts among the expats in Tanzania's tourism industry wasn't half as difficult as I had feared. "
Living in Dar es Salaam | from China
"Karibu Sana, fellow expats in Dar es Salaam or 'Dar', for short! You'll probably need some tips on the 'do's & 'don't's in Tanzania."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Dar es Salaam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dar es Salaam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dar es Salaam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Dar es Salaam
Welcome to all Americans in Dar es Salaam! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Dar es Salaam? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Dar es Salaam will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dar es Salaam. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Dar es Salaam
American Expats in Dar es Salaam share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Dar es Salaam exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "House Of Peace", formerly known as Mzizima.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dar es Salaam’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Dar es Salaam.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dar es Salaam to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Dar es Salaam at our Events
Our community in Dar es Salaam is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Sabine Emmerich and Jacqui Bothma, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dar es Salaam’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore Africa's "great lakes" and the Serengeti. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Tanzania in Dar es Salaam as well as Americans in Tanzania nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Dar es Salaam!