InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Denver
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Denver expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Denver
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Denver
Bienvenue to all French in Denver! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Denver? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Denver will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Denver. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Denver
French Expats in Denver share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Denver exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Mile High City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Denver’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Denver.
- Use the Expat Guide for Denver to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Denver at our Events
Our community in Denver is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Markus Thamm and Scott Bernard, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Denver’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Denver as well as French in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Denver!