InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Denver
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Denver expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Denver
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Denver
Grüezi to all Swiss in Denver! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Denver? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Denver will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Denver. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Denver
Swiss Expats in Denver share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Denver exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Mile High City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Denver’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Denver.
- Use the Expat Guide for Denver to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Denver at our Events
Our community in Denver is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Markus Thamm and Scott Bernard, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Denver’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Denver as well as Swiss in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Denver!