Living in Detroit | from Argentina
"I'd never have expected that finding new contacts in Detroit could be so easy. A big thank you to InterNations for making it possible! "
Living in Detroit | from France
"Exploring Detroit's nightlife with a couple of expats who were new in town, too, made the transition to the States so much more fun. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Detroit
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Detroit expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Detroit
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Detroit
Servus to all Austrians in Detroit! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Detroit? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Detroit will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Detroit. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Detroit
Austrian Expats in Detroit share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Detroit exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Motown".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Detroit’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Detroit.
- Use the Expat Guide for Detroit to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Detroit at our Events
Our community in Detroit is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ravindra Kharmai and Desiree van Schagen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Detroit’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Detroit as well as Austrians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Detroit!